TeamViewer 14 unattended / teamviewer-o-matic v18.104.22.168
Here is the new teamviewer-o-matic for TeamViewer 14.
This is another release with feature set changes caused by TeamViewer 14 itself. „Add to account“ got removed from the full installer, as a result that’s not supported anymore. On host, it is still supported. But it’s barely usable because you need to authorize the device using the functionality to get access to the account before. In case an unauthorized device/account happens while „add to account“ does its magic, the process will be aborted to be repeated later after you authorized the device. But this needs to be done manually.
Changelog for v22.214.171.124, supporting TeamViewer 14, coming from teamviewer-o-matic v126.96.36.199
- „add to account“ will be skipped for „full“ installers, since it’s not supported by TeamViewer 14 anymore
- „add to account“ can handle account authorization
- some changes in the language files, if you translated it you need to check for changes. built-in languages are updated.
- some changes to config file, see teamviewer-o-matic.conf.sample for details.
I know that I said this before, but expect me to stop updating this thingy. At this point I’m only doing it for a friend who is still using it. Can’t guarantee that I will continue if TeamViewer does another huge installer change like this one. Though I will be happy to merge pull requests.
- » raspberrypi-dev-environment v2 – mehr Power, mehr Netzwerk, mehr Updates
- » raspberry-dev-environment - Ein emulierter Raspberry Pi 3
- » TeamViewer 13 unattended / teamviewer-o-matic v188.8.131.52
- » TeamViewer 12 unattended / teamviewer-o-matic v184.108.40.206
- » TeamViewer 11 unattended / teamviewer-o-matic v.220.127.116.11